Human Right Commission job 2020 Odisha free job alert
Applications are invited in the plain paper as per the prescribed format below from the intending Retired Govt. employees preferable from Judicial Department who were working in the rank of Seciion Officer f Sherlstedar for re-appointment I re-engagement on Contractual basis with a consolidated remuneration of Rs.13,000/- (Rupees Thlneen ThOUsand) p.m only for filling up the of post as mentioned below.
Important Date :
|Start Date of Offline Application||06/06/2020|
|Last Date of Offline Application||30/06/2020|
|SI No||Name of the Post||Vacancy||Remuneration||OFFICE|
|1||Section Officer||02||Rs.13,000/–||OHRC, BBSR|
The apphcatmns of the intending candidates should reach this office on or before 30 06.2020 by 5 00 PM positively by post I by hand subject to norms and conditions as mentioned below.
1. The applicants for the above posts shall not have exceeded 62 years of age as on the date of application.
2. The applicants shall have to submit their self attested photo copy of documents regarding age, educational qualification and first page of the Service Book for necessary scrutiny.
3. The applicants shall have to submit tho xerox Copy of Pension Payment Orders Issued by the A.G., Odisha, for necessary consideration.
4. The authority reserves the rights to reject any applicallon without assigning any reason thereof.
5. The authority Is competent enough to select applicant as per the panel list prepared by selecting Committ&e by way of wntten exam/ interviews to be conducted by the Committee.
6. The decision of the Commission in respect of rejection of application. selection of candidates and appointment engagemenl on merit basis shall be final.
7 The applica1ions received incomplete in any respect or received beyond the date fixed shall be summerarily rejected. For deta!led Information and application form visit OHRC website firstname.lastname@example.org
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|