NPCIL Recruitment 2023: Apply Online for 325 Posts before 28th April 2023
The Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) has recently announced its recruitment for the year 2023. The recruitment process is being conducted for the post of Executive Trainees (ET) and Scientific Officers (SO) in various disciplines. Interested candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can apply online for a total of 325 vacancies. The last date for submitting the online application is 28th April 2023.
To be eligible for the NPCIL Recruitment 2023, candidates must fulfill the following criteria:
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The candidate must have completed their graduation or post-graduation degree in the relevant field from a recognized university or institute.
- The age limit for the Executive Trainee post is 26 years and for the Scientific, Officer post is 35 years as on 28th April 2023.
- The candidate must have a valid GATE score in the relevant discipline.
The selection process for the NPCIL Recruitment 2023 includes a written test followed by a personal interview. The written test will consist of objective-type questions, and the syllabus will be based on the candidate’s discipline. Shortlisted candidates will be called for a personal interview, and the final selection will be based on the candidate’s performance in both the written test and the interview.
How to Apply:
Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2023 by following the below steps:
- Visit the official website of NPCIL: www.npcilcareers.co.in
- Click on the ‘Career Opportunities’ tab and select the ‘Recruitment of Executive Trainees and Scientific Officers-2023’ link.
- Click on the ‘Apply Online link and fill in the necessary details.
- Upload the required documents and pay the application fee.
- Submit the application form and take a printout of the confirmation page.
The application fee for NPCIL Recruitment 2023 is Rs. 500/- for General and OBC candidates. SC/ST/PWD and Women candidates are exempted from paying the application fee.
- Last date to apply online: is 28th April 2023
- Date of written test: To be announced
- Date of personal interview: To be announced
NPCIL Recruitment 2023 offers a great opportunity for candidates who want to pursue their careers in the nuclear power industry. Interested candidates must apply online before the last date, i.e., 28th April 2023. The selection process is rigorous, and candidates must prepare well for the written test and personal interview. For more information, visit the official website of NPCIL.
|Apply online||Available Soon|
|official Website.||Click Here|