Odisha D.EL.Ed 2023: Apply Online for Diploma in Elementary Education by 30th April 2023
If you are interested in pursuing a career in teaching, then the Odisha D.EL.Ed 2023 program is the perfect opportunity for you. The Directorate of Teacher Education and State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT) Odisha is inviting online applications for the Diploma in Elementary Education (D.EL.Ed) program for the academic session 2023-24. The last date to apply online for the program is 30th April 2023.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The candidate must have passed the 10+2 examination or equivalent from a recognized board with at least 50% marks.
- The candidate should have passed the Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test (OTET) or any other State Teacher Eligibility Test (STET).
- The candidate’s age should be between 18 and 35 years.
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website of SCERT Odisha (www.scertodisha.nic.in) and click on the “Apply Online” button.
- Register yourself by providing the required details.
- Log in to your account and fill in the application form with the necessary information.
- Upload scanned copies of your photograph, signature, and other relevant documents.
- Pay the application fee through the online mode.
- Submit the application form and take a printout for future reference.
The application fee for the Odisha D.EL.Ed 2023 program is Rs. 500/- for General and OBC candidates and Rs. 300/- for SC/ST candidates.
The selection of candidates for the Odisha D.EL.Ed 2023 program will be based on the marks obtained in the qualifying examination and the performance in the entrance test. The entrance test will consist of multiple-choice questions on General English, Odia Language, General Knowledge, and Teaching Aptitude.
- Start of Online Application: 1st April 2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 30th April 2023
- Entrance Test Date: To be announced
The Odisha D.EL.Ed 2023 program is a great opportunity for aspiring teachers to enhance their knowledge and skills in elementary education. Interested candidates can apply online by visiting the official website of SCERT Odisha. Make sure to submit the application form before the last date to avoid any inconvenience. For more information, visit the official website or contact the SCERT Odisha office.