SBI SCO Recruitment 2021: Online applications for several vacant Check Details
State Bank of India (SBI) has started the online application for recruitment to the post of Fire Engineer.
Eligible and interested candidates can apply from today on the official website of SBI.
SBI SCO Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details:
Date of issue of notification: June 14, 2021
Commencement of submission of online application: June 15, 2021
Last date for submission of online application: June 28, 2021
Name and number of posts:
Fire Engineer: 16 Posts
- BE (Fire) from National Fire Service College (NFSC), Nagpur OR
- B.Tech / B.E. (Safety and Fire Engineering) or
- B.Tech / B.E. (Fire Technology and Safety Engineering) or
- B.Sc (Fire) from a UGC recognized University / AICTE approved Institute or equivalent four year degree in Fire Safety from a UGC recognized University / AICTE approved Institute OR
- Graduated from Institute of Fire Engineers (India/UK) OR
- Must have completed Divisional Officers Course from National Fire Service College (NFSC), Nagpur.
How to Apply:
Eligible and Interested candidates may submit application through online mode on or before 28 June 2021. After submitting the online application, candidates can take a printout of the application for future reference.
Online Application Fee:
The candidates who want to apply for the posts have to pay an application fee of Rs 750.